Anthurium's guideposts for building innovative, impactful, scalable, patient-centric solutions are “wellness, prevention, education, and self-management.” Across our offerings, we enhance patient engagement with tools that support patients in their journey to better self-management. We recognize a patient as both "work" and "worker" in our workflow paradigm. Our matching technology can pair patients with clinicians according to schedule, demographics, and more subtle criteria, such as values and affinities, for more trusted relationships.
Our suite of over 100 configurable modules supports clinicians and patients in assessment, education, goal setting, shared action planning, and care coordination. The Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) lets our customers select the features applicable to their requirements for private label, tailored solutions. Our turnkey solutions address problems in medication management (Pharmacy Outcome Enhancement Technologies™ or POET), condition management (Care in the Cloud or CitC), patient-centric population management (Patient-Centered Medical Home or PCMH solution), and virtual work orchestration (Community Collaboration Centers for business or C3b).
- Powerful intelligent workflow design and configuration capabilities for telehealth or face-to-face consultation and collaboration
- Multiple, synchronized user portals and tools for different communities (clinician, patient, caregiver)
- Shared, multi-threaded patient action plans
- Personalized alerts and interventions
- Patient education modules using third-party or customer content
- Patented matching technology that can be used to: 1) link clinicians to clinicians and/or patients and caregivers for trusted relationships, and 2) orchestrate knowledge crowdsourcing
- Mobile technology, remote monitoring, and gamification integration via API solution