Anthurium’s Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) supports a modular platform capable of rapid application development using our patented intelligent workflow technology. The result is a unified platform on which clinicians, patients, and caregivers can engage through multiple, synchronized portals. Whether focused on 1:1 longitudinal coaching of a patient with a chronic condition or knowledge crowdsourcing to connect experts from around the world, Anthurium supports innovative and diverse approaches to treatment adherence, patient engagement, care coordination, and virtual work orchestration.
Our suite of over 100 modules provides an array of tools that can be configured to the particular needs of an organization. The SOA lets our customers select features applicable to their requirements for private label, tailored solutions. Our turnkey solutions address problems in medication management (Pharmacy Outcome Enhancement Technologies™ or POET), condition management (Care in the Cloud or CitC), patient-centric population management (Patient-Centered Medical Home or PCMH solution), and virtual work orchestration (Community Collaboration Centers for business or C3b).
- Powerful intelligent workflow design and configuration capabilities
- Over 100 pre-built health, workflow, and collaboration modules
- Turnkey, end-to-end, Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for condition management, medication management, and medical home, adaptable and configurable to customer protocols, content, and workflow
- Multiple, synchronized user portals and tools for different communities (clinician, patient, caregiver)
- Configurable clinical decision support and real time analytics
- Patented matching technology that can be used to: 1) connect work-to-worker to optimize results, 2) link clinicians to clinicians and/or patients and caregivers for trusted relationships, and 3) orchestrate knowledge crowdsourcing
- Bi-directional integration and interoperability, EMR/EHR/PHR/HIE
- Multiple secure collaboration tools (video, transcription, mail, chat, IVR)
- Mobile technology, remote monitoring, and gamification integration via API solution